NEW PAINTING CYCLE – COLLABORATION WITH REMMERS
Our company, which has always been attentive to product quality and the demands of the market with a view to continuous improvement, is pleased to present a significant evolution of our product.
The innovation consists in the use of new coatings for wood, and new completely water-based protective cycles, thanks to a collaboration with the largest European manufacturer of protective coatings for wood, Remmers. Remmers is a German multinational company that produces high-tech, quality coatings, thanks to which it holds the highest number of certifications in European laboratories.
- On all our wood products a full three-layer protective cycle is applied, guaranteeing the panel has great longevity:
- Wood fibre consolidating formula with perfectly light stable pigments and active substances for the protection of wood
- Insulating and hydrophobic primer to protect the substrate against water
- UV filtering finish to protect the substrate against direct sunlight
There is a slight difference in the colour and gloss of the surface, which will be slightly more opaque and will be softer and more pleasant to the touch, in addition to ensuring:
- High outdoor durability
- High colour stability over time
- No organic solvent odours