MISTER SHUT S.R.L.
WORK WITH US
LIGHT CARPENTRY AND JOINERY PRODUCTION MANAGER
The production manager reports directly to the owner, and will have the following responsibilities:
– Supervision of production, ensuring effective planning and scheduling of production
– Effective and efficient management of resources in compliance with contractual regulations, safety at work, quality and planned delivery schedules
– Implementation of improvement and flow optimisation plans in terms of efficiency/efficacy/marginality/quality, transmitting data to Management
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
– Technical Diploma or equivalent technical training
– Experience of at least 3-5 years in the role, familiarity with commission work and with light carpentry and machining processes
– Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
– Leadership and teamwork skills
– Good knowledge of English
– Experience using CAD/CAM software
The sales representative will be incorporated into sales according to the territorial areas of origin. We select sellers, to whom we offer the OPPORTUNITY to develop your talent in a growth-based career path. You will be guided by Tutors and experienced agents who will facilitate the consolidation of your technical/commercial professional skills in our company through a targeted training process. You will have direct contact with dealers for technical support and information to optimise product requests, taking into account both the needs of the end customer and technical feasibility. Where necessary, you will support the estimate and design phase and order development, independently organise appointments with new potential clients, and manage commercial relations on several business levels.
OUR REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate must have a technical education or equivalent experience working in companies who deal with doors, window frames and fixtures. We require knowledge of the main IT applications, with a particular focus on CSM software.
We offer: the salary offered may vary according to your experience or portfolio.
Candidates with commercial experience will be assessed, provided they come from the window and door frames sector, WITH OR WITHOUT PORTFOLIO.
Experience as an agent, salesman, sales account manager, area manager, sales agent, sales manager, area manager, internal salesman, or sales technician will be relevant.
* Required fields